ASOBIMO, Inc. ("ASOBIMO") owns and operates "Celes Arca" ("APPLICATION"). Please read the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement ("EULA") before using the APPLICATION. By using the APPLICATION you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this EULA.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE OUR SERVICES OR CONTENTS (INCLUDING OUR WEBSITES).
ASOBIMO may abort, terminate, or modify the APPLICATION at anytime without notice or liability.
APPLICATION requires a wireless LAN or 3G network connection for use. ASOBIMO is not liable for any fees or charges caused by required third party services.
ASOBIMO, including associated third parties, reserves all rights and ownership to the APPLICATION. You are not permitted to distribute, copy, reproduce, modify, transfer, or reverse engineer any or all of the APPLICATION without prior written consent or approval of ASOBIMO.
APPLICATION is licensed to you by ASOBIMO for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not transfer or sub-license your licensed rights to third parties.
User Responsibility 1. ASOBIMO is not liable for any damages or loss to you or any third party arising out of the use or inability to use the APPLICATION.
2. ASOBIMO does not guarantee a permanent or unlimited access to data and information (including virtual currency and items) serviced within the APPLICATION.
3. ASOBIMO is not liable for damages or loss (including, without limitation, loss of data, software malfunction, modification, termination, or network connectivity issues) of information, virtual currency, and virtual items provided by APPLICATION.
4. ASOBIMO is not liable of damages or loss caused by your defamation of others, invasion of user privacy, unauthorized breach of third party's personal information, and infringement of copyright laws. All claims and expenses will be your sole responsibility.
ASOBIMO may terminate your services if any inappropriate actions are recognized. APPLICATION may not be used to do any of the following:
1. Perform, contribute, encourage, or force any activities that violate local, state, federal, or international laws or regulations.
2. Exploit and use program defects or malfunctions for fraudulent purposes.
3. Sell, trade, buy, use, promote, or advertise virtual items for real or electronic money.
4. Sell, trade or buy virtual items for items with or from other online games.
5. Infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of ASOBIMO and third parties.
6. Damage, disable, or disrupt services provided by ASOBIMO and third parties.
7. Perform electoral campaigns or related activities that violate public office election laws.
8. Damage, disable, or disrupt the operation of APPLICATION.
9. Interfere with other users using APPLICATION.
10. Invade, violate, or defame other user's privacy and reputation.
11. Abuse, harass or threaten other users.
12. Impersonate or misrepresent other users by action or use of name.
13. Express or encourage discrimination of other users by racial, religious, sexual, or age profile.
14. Express or encourage self or group suicide, illegal drugs, online dating, or other obscenities.
15. Express or encourage harmful or sexually explicit content that causes discomfort for others.
16. Upload any content or links that violates user privacy.
17. Upload any revealing or sexually explicit content, images, or links.
18. Upload any content, images, or links of child pornography or prostitution.
19. Promote or advertise products, applications, or links within APPLICATION.
20. Impersonate or misrepresent third party entities including companies and organizations (including actions against public order and morality).
21. Promote association with government or religious organizations.
22. Impersonate or misrepresent ASOBIMO support or employees.
23. Use APPLICATION for purposes and functions other than intended.
24. Hack, falsify content, or engage in similar fraudulent activities on the official website.
25. Disrupt or intercept APPLICATION server data and connectivity.
26. Damage, disable, or disrupt servers, network systems, or services provided by ASOBIMO.
27. Use tools or applications that automate your gameplay character.
28. Exploit personal information of other users or third parties.
29. Provide or promote resources that support organizations designed by the United States government as terrorist forces under section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
30. Perform in any actions considered restricted by ASOBIMO.
1. Operation of APPLICATION may be aborted or terminated, at anytime without notice or liability, in case of the following:
a. Service requires hardware, software, or network upgrade for emergency maintenance.
b. Natural disaster that causes difficulty in operation of services.
c. Fire, electric outages, or other contingencies that cause difficulty in operation of services.
d. War, riot, or dispute that cause difficulty in operation of services.
e. When evaluated necessary by ASOBIMO.
2. ASOBIMO is not liable for any damages or loss caused by service abort or termination.
3. You must agree to indemnify, defend and hold ASOBIMO harmless from any claim, liability, damages, loss or expense of reasonable legal and accounting fees arising from the use of APPLICATION. ASOBIMO is not liable for any damages or loss caused by you or your engagement with others through the use of APPLICATION, and will be your sole responsibility.
4. APPLICATION may be disconnected from services due to network connectivity.
5. APPLICATION performances vary by device and each user may experience different renditions of gameplay.
6. APPLICATION may terminate due to error during execution. ASOBIMO is not liable for any damages or loss, unless major fault is recognized.
ASOBIMO considers your privacy very important. Your personal information (including, without limiting to, address, phone number, and play activity) will not be shared unless in case of following:
1. You have confirmed to agree.
2. Law requires to provide information.
3. Information is provided anonymously.
The laws of Japan will govern this EULA, without regard to any principles of conflict of law. ASOBIMO will consult and negotiate with good faith, however, you must agree that any claims or dispute against ASOBIMO will be resolved by the jurisdiction of Tokyo District Court located in Tokyo, Japan.
1. ASOBIMO may change, delete, and renew the EULA at anytime without notice or liability.
2. Your continued use of the APPLICATION will mean that you acknowledge the recent terms and conditions of this EULA.
Use of "Celes Arca" does not automatically change to entry of "Celes Arca" Commercial Version.
ASOBIMO performs maintenance of "Celes Arca" in the following time slot.
Every Wednesday 13:00-16:00(JST) Gameplay is not available during above time slot.
*The above time slot may be changed without notice according to circumstances.
*Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS are trademarks of Apple inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, iTunes, Safari, and Bonjour are trademarks of Apple inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
*iPhone is used with a license from Aiphone K.K.
*The Apple App Store is a digital application distribution service maintained by Apple Inc for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
*"Wi-Fi" is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
*All other listed companies, items, and services trademarks or registered trademarks are to their respective owners.
Revised: 12/29/2011 Last revised: 12/01/2012